Sunday, June 29, 2014

Murphy's law

Our primary generator broke down two days ago and went to the shop yesterday. Today the secondary generator broke down. Then Our 3 rd generator is at the new cabin I am not allowed to lift it because it is too heavy. Normally this would not be a problem but with the vermin horde that has attacked the old cabin I found out the hard way today that they had eaten through all three sets of wires to the solar panels. So the panels are up there on the roof doing nothing. The batteries went dead and now no fans. Hot humid and no fan. Happy happy joy joy. Tomorrow I will get a part to fix the secondary generator and I have just finished rewiring the three solar panels. Can you say have a bad hair day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the juice bottles very good. They are much stronger than a gallon water jug.
    Hang in there brother. These are supposed to be the good ole days.

    ReplyDelete