Saturday, July 26, 2014

Resting.

Getting some needed rest this weekend. Glad I'm in town in an air-conditioned house it was 112° today. Will be back out Tuesday a.m. getting to work on the new two whole composting Lou. Also will start some shelf making inside the new cabin. Have been doing pretty good and making some decent progress. The weather has been very helpful. Only a couple super hot days so far. And 1 mild rainshower in the last two weeks. My physical health has deteriorated and my right shoulder and arm is nearly useless therefore everything I do takes a lot longer than I planned. I will continue because I am one stubborn old fat bastard. May all of you have a great coming week I may not post at all because it looks like the weather will be good which means 16 hour days for me. Of course my 16 hour days would be a healthy young man's three hour day. Oh well look good and have fun bye

1 comment:

  1. Kenny, you deserve a rest. With so much to do and so little time....
    Hang in there bro. :-)

    ReplyDelete