Saturday, August 31, 2013

Drama queens / divas.

Holy crap did I goof. I got drawn into a couple different conflicts with a man hater. I allowed my pain and impatience to shine thru. She was smarter than I in the short run. This has been an excellent example , to my group, as to why we carefully screen anyone that may be considered for the group. Her and her " partner" thought the group was run by 2 ladies so they were very enthusiastic. Then upon discovering that we had 2 men and 2 ladies they got surely and tried to get me removed. This turned out to be their stupid moment. I own the land. My buddy jay stayed out of it except for his laughter. I am now more firm in my belief that Morals are just as if not more so important than skills. I must trust my Spidey sense on the future and avoid passive/ aggressive bullies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment