Friday, August 23, 2013

Tedium

No heavy Work today. Taking a break until Monday afternoon. So today I am sharpening sawblades. Holy crap is that boring. Still have to learn the skill may need it someday. Hope not. Body is badly beaten up from way too much ladder work last two weeks. Still have to enclose soffits and put face boards on roof joists. So more ladder work but not until late next week. My leg blew out on the roof the other day. Do not want that to happen again anytime soon. I will be in the big city all weekend visiting two beautiful young ladies and then I get to have breakfast with another beautiful young lady on Monday morning it will be a nice three days. Will see the heart doctor also on Monday morning wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hang om there and enjoy life, humm, I thought that is what we were doing? Remember: BE SAFE.

    ReplyDelete