Thursday, August 8, 2013

Progress.

The latest picture shows the progress I made this week between raindrops today it is raining so hard I can't even see. No work today because even when it stops it will be way too muddy. Hopefully do some work tomorrow. This weekend I'm going to the big city because my great niece is having birthday party. I will not miss that. Hope you a have great weekend. The ladder work for the east wall has been a major challenge because of the rain and the height it has slowed me down much more than I expected but then I still think I'm 30. Instead of 60 oh my goodness. So another lesson learned do not overestimate your ability. The rain which normally does not exist in July and August has really set me back. Living outside as if it were the 1800s or early 1900s has been such a challenge that anyone who plans to bug out and does not have a hard shelter and plans to build one better think again. You may want to get the shelter built now. As a minimum get a complete materials list including nails and screws and have it in place so that you may complete your project in short order. Having help would be a big progress improver.

No comments:

Post a Comment