Thursday, October 3, 2013

Boots

There was a redwing boot company van out here in the Tinytown today. I went down to the truck ,I bought three pairs of boots. How many pairs of boots is a good number one we're expecting long-term goof up in the world. I now have three pairs of high quality very cold weather boots three brand-new pairs of heavy leather workboots four pairs of summerweight boots that I got back in the Desert Storm three of those pairs are brand-new and have never been worn.. I have had trouble convincing the Empress that she too needs good workboots and good rubber boots besides sneakers. How do you convince women to buy shoes they don't want?. I never thought there was such a thing as shoes they don't want. I must be an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. purchase her 3 pairs. different sizes, close to her size. don't tell her. ha.

    ReplyDelete