Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tired

Starting to wind down. Should have the first coat of barn red on the entire cabin today and a second coat of sealant on the porch. I still have to insulate the North Gable and put
the outer board on. That should be done next week I hope. Two windows and a door will be installed later this week or early next week depending on weather. I don't know if I will purchase the second door before the end of summer. I will be going home in mid-November and will then spend the winter trying to recuperate and plan for our cabin completion next summer. This has been quite an experience a lot more work than I expected and a lot harder than I ever imagined. I do not suggest anybody try this alone. If you are going to have a bug out location that includes buildings and not campers then get your act together get your gear together get your friends together and get it done. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. My wife says the cabin looks pretty good. I think so too! See you in November.

    ReplyDelete