Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Resting again

If anyone has ideas on how to build a really nice stone fireplace that functions also as an oven I would appreciate them I do not want a big one. I am visiting my niece is here in Wichita and I am taking a rest helping with mowing the grass in little housecleaning as she is due to have the baby on the seventh which is next Monday. I am also processing the two deer that my nephew shot last weekend. Lots of cutting bagging and grinding. I'm having a good time in when I get back I have a camp out for our local prepping group at Fall River lake. That should be interesting as I will get to meet new people. I started the group in June and it has grown to 67 people so far. I'm hoping at least half come to the camp out. We will have Emergency shelter building demonstrations and fire making demonstrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment