Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pain management

Working out all the problems of being bugged out is brought to my attention pain management. I suffer from something called cluster headaches. They are very debilitating and the pain is just downright amazing .They normally only occur for a couple of months of year and I have meds for them. What do you do when the meds aren't available. Normally these headaches come between the months of January and June that has been the cycle for the last 18 years before that they would happen anytime they wanted ,well with a recent heart attack issue and my exhaustion level. I have seem to have activated them again. So now I am out here dealing with these headaches and no meds. What are you going to do for your chronic conditions or even acute conditions that may occur if you do not have access to a 24 hour pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment