Friday, July 5, 2013

Back to work sort of.

I made some progress today oh right now I'm staring at a deer and she is staring at me. She left I started framing the floor for the extension sense I am not going with a two-story , ran into some problems with framing nailer because I wasn't 2% smarter than the framing nailer.
I have that worked out and will make more progress tomorrow thank you all for reading. I seriously goofed on the APN site when I asked a simple question I wanted to know what people believed was the amount of space they needed for a bug out. And I was trying to get an idea of an average square foot per person so that I may design and give directions on how to build simple cabins . Yes we all like the tiny house.com website but most of us do not have the carpenter skills to do double angle and bevel cuts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ken. I don't see how you can do what you do. I can't even use a hammer, so I am keeping my tent close by.

    ReplyDelete