Monday, July 29, 2013

More rain

The rain stopped for a short time today I went down to the new location. There I found that my tarp blew off all of my power tools that I just went and acquired two weeks ago are now soaking wet. So I spent the day taking the covers off of them and drying them and spraying them with oil. Of course it's raining again. Hopefully Wednesday might not rain here. We are supposed to get 2 to 4 more inches of rain between now and tomorrow night. Tomorrow is usual laundry day so maybe I will just stand outside and wash all my clothes in the rain. I am at least three weeks behind schedule so I will be using a powered chopsaw a power drill and battery screwdrivers for the remainder of the construction so that I may finish on time. I will still be running off of a generator and a very limited amount of fuel so I have to be very careful with how much I run that thing each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment