Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Experts

We have all read exerps by experts, more often than we like. So many of our brethren claim to be green beret or seals or rangers, it's hard to swallow it all. I don't go on youtube often because of all the crap that ends up on my computer. Some things I've tried and succeeded but most were complete flops. I suggest u look to everyday folk that have interesting ideas. Let the self proclaimed experts entertain themselves. There are some real honest good ones ., 1 in Maine 1 in Arizona teaching very valuable skills and. Probably dozens more. If the experts won't invite U to school or come speak to your or invite U into their home, I would be wary of their credentials.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, like my grandmother, to me she was the ultimate prepper her credentials were she raised 7 children thru the Great Depression and picked cotton, I wish she was alive today, I would be taking notes for sure!! D.

    ReplyDelete