Friday, July 26, 2013

Rain

It finally quit raining around three so I was able to get some work done it's about eight now. The stairs are almost complete I need a railing and a concrete pad at the bottom. Tomorrow I will do the concrete pad and do some brace work on the porch uprights before I start using that as a workarea. Hopefully the next two days will be dry and I can prepare to start framing on Monday I believe I am three weeks behind schedule at this point. Between the weather and my health things have not gone well. If you are over the age of 30 and out of shape I suggest you render the out of shape part. With my health and injuries I allowed myself to get very overweight I am paying for that in spades at the moment. Be sure to learn edible plants for the area you plan to be in. today in this morning's rain, I went out and picked several different kinds of plants I also found 8 grub things I used them to catch three big fat Crappie. I am having wild green stuff and big fat crappie for dinner. Good night folks

No comments:

Post a Comment