Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today

I got the floor frame extension completed today I need to get some tar paper before I lay the OSB on the floor so I guess I go to town tomorrow. If you are planning to build something when you bug out I suggest you have a lithium powered 18 V screwdriver three batteries spared and A solar panel to keep them charged because hammering nails sucks. Keep your lumber from warping by stacking it and weighing it down with concrete blocks. Twisted floor framing lumber or house framing lumber causes you five times the amount of work on twisted wood would. Don't ask me how I know. I believe it's all Steve's fault. Remember good people always blame somebody who is not there they cannot defend themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I knew hammering nails was no good. Is that a phillips head screw?and how long should it be and how many should we have on hand? D.

    ReplyDelete