Monday, July 8, 2013

Ouch

Good morning folks well my fall off the ladder yesterday seems to have really aggravated my back my legs are not cooperating this morning. Therefore I have just done a few things around the old cabin I did go to town to get some ice because I was getting low. I will get started later on doing some real work. My friend Jay is coming up from Oklahoma. He is bringing a generator so I don't spend another night in the cabin with 85° and 85% humidity last night I drank four bottles of water to stay hydrated not fun the new cabin will have a series of small 12 V fans to keep the air moving the old cabin always has to primarily for winter heat. Keeping hydrated in hundred degree heat today is going to be a challenge if you're out and working or living in this heat I do not envy you, please stay hydrated have a good time and remember God likes watching us do the oh shit  it's a poisonous snake dance!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about you falling. That seems to be going around. Us old Preppers must be more careful!! D.

    ReplyDelete