Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big chore

Moving The camper was a major chore it was down by the old cabin which is a very very steep hill will use a four-wheel-drive truck and a 2 Wheel Dr. truck cook together with the cable were able to pull it up and out and bring it to lot one today we had to clear some brush and put some things away but we got it done. Without a couple of beautiful days weatherwise and right now we have storms moving in. Probably gonna rain all  night. I still have to process my dear I got it cut up and off the carcass also it would fit in a giant cooler with lots of ice I like to soak them in ice water for a couple days to draw out the blood and stuff. I think this evening after I get done with this posting I will get to work again. It's going to rain all night so I got nothing Better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment