Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Recovery

My niece is due for her new baby the first of next month so she is obviously 9700  months pregnant. I am staying at her home to recover from terminal stupid. She and her husband went to work this morning and Alyssa went to school.
I in my wisdom decided I would do housework and laundry like I do at home. I lasted about 30 minutes then nearly passed out. I guess the doctors that said I am exhausted are right. 
I will get the kitchen and laundry. Done but it looks like it will take all day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear all of that. us old guys just cannot keep up the pace we once could do. My mind still is telling me I am 20 years old!!
    But the rest is very obvious.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Daryl AllisonSeptember 11, 2013 at 8:51 AM

    Sorry to hear all of that. us old guys just cannot keep up the pace we once could do. My mind still is telling me I am 20 years old!!
    But the rest is very obvious.

    ReplyDelete