Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yay back in the woods.

I came back out last evening. This morning I mowed the grass at the old cabin ended the weed eating. Love watching my butterflies hummingbirds and bunny rabbits. They are very excellent stress relievers. I do have a conundrum how do I replace my nitro glycerin after I can't yet do a pharmacy. Do any of you find people out there have any suggestions for me.? I am going to enjoy today I have some minor repairs to do on the old cabin before winter. And then I'm just going to clean guns and get ready for deer hunting tomorrow. I hope all of you have a blessed Sunday if like me you follow Christ and celebrate today because Sunday is the day he rose from the grave and conquered sin. And boy do I need all the conquering I can get

No comments:

Post a Comment