Saturday, September 21, 2013

Recovery is slow

I haven't really done much since the ambulance ride 2 weeks ago. Finances and health issues have me in super slow motion. I have gotten some lumberjack work done . The chainsaw is an eeeviiel mistress to play with. Even as light as mine is, I still spend to much time bent over. I have tried getting on my knees but that seems awkward . So tree cutting is slow and log hauling is even slower. I am cutting firewood in 12 inch lengths because of the weight. This should help with splitting as well.
It's only 50 degrees this morning so I 

actually am wearing a shirt, feels weird.
I think I will be shopping for a wood splitter. I want one bout 5 foot 6 , size 4 to 12 with strong arms and back. She needs to be cute and have a firm well curved body and give good massages.

No comments:

Post a Comment