Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Black powder season.

The first two days of black powder season have been steady rain no deer. I did promise everybody I would continue to rest after my short hospital stay so I have not had much trouble convincing myself to sit on the porch and wait for deer to come to me.. I did enjoy watching my hummingbirds and all of the butterflies that would popout every time the rain would quit for a moment. And probably spent way too much time on the Facebook. So when the sun comes out tomorrow morning I will be a little more aggressive in my hunting . I would like to shoot two deer this year to have some for my freezer. I would also like to get up and get out of this chair and do a little bit of walking anyway. I haven't done any work on the cabin all last week because of the hospital and so far this week because of the rain hopefully I'll get an hour at it tomorrow maybe two then maybe a little more next week everybody have a great day thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment