Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tired today

I apologize for not updating lately. I have been in a lot of pain. This is led to very little getting done. My friend Larry came out he just had both knees replaced so his knees my back and shoulders we work a little slower than dead bugs on the windshield. The little 3 x 6 storage shed/deer stand is almost complete. So at least a little bit has gotten done this week. Tomorrow we hope to finish the storage shed and take break. I also have been dealing with problems with my elderly father if any of you are considering having elderly people live with you think again. My father was an asshole when I was a child an asshole when I was a young adult and he's still an asshole. I was forced because of his behavior to throw him out of my house. This was very tough because I have spent a lot of Sundayschool class time teaching the commandment Honor thy Father and Mother. I can't have him cussing at my wife and blaming us for his screwups. Tough week.

1 comment: